Monday chocolate pizza
Good Monday morning New York!
We plan to make a chocolate pizza today. Well it is not common for us as we are the chocolate fountains guys, but who besides us can confirm that the chocolate pizza is good? So check recipe, get all you need on the way home and make your own chocolate pizza tonight.
Chocolate Pizza with Marshmallows Toasted For 6 slices you need:
3¾ cups flour (all-purpose), add a little more for sprinkling ¼ oz. fresh yeast 2 tsp. salt 2 tsp. sugar 1⅔ cups warm water 2 tbsp. olive oil 2 tbsp. ground yellow cornmeal (for sprinkling) 2 tbsp. melted butter 1 cup milk chocolate, chopped into chunks ½ cup white chocolate, chopped into chunks 2 cup mini marshmallows
Follow these steps:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Take a large bowl, combine flour, yeast, salt, sugar, water and olive oil. Knead until glossy and emulsified.
3. Put dough to rest in the fridge for an hour.
4. Pat dough out into a round disk. Place on a cornmeal-dusted pan and allow dough to rise for an hour.
5. Bake on a pizza stone. When dough is a light golden brown, brush with melted butter, then top with milk and white chocolate chunks and mini marshmallows.
6. Increase oven to 450 degrees and toast pizza until marshmallows are golden.
That`s it! That`s it do not over burn the marshmallows! Your Pizza is done, remove, serve & enjoy!
For those who have no time or cooking mood we would suggest to have them! Read this chocolate pizza recipe again and make it!
Creative fellows are welcome to use the above recipe.
Busy dudes are welcomed for a warm sweet evening with delicious chocolate pizza at MaxBrenner
If you need a chocolate pizza gift you can get them at Chocolate Pizza
Sweet16, bar mitzvah & bat mitzvah ideas are welcome to get our Chocolate Fountain here
By the way if you own a chocolate shop or chocolate pizza place we will be glad to visit you for sampling just let us know that your place is GOOOOD and your chocolate is AWESOME!